A list of external links for parents of Laurel Public School Students
School Year Calendar
School Start Times
SCHOOL REGULAR SCHEDULE(M, T, Th, F) EARLY OUT SCHEDULE(Wednesdays)
South Elementary(Kindergarten) 8:25 a.m - 3:15 p.m. 8:25 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.
West Elementary(1st & 2nd) 8:25 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. 8:25 a.m. - 2:25 p.m.
Graff Elementary(3rd & 4th) 8:05 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. 8:05 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Laurel Middle School(5th -8th) 8:05 a.m. - 3:20 p.m. 8:05 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Laurel High School (9th -12th) 8:18 a.m. - 3:33 p.m. 8:18 a.m. - 2:23 p.m.
For more information (specific bell schedules), please refer to student handbooks.
New Student Enrollment 2022-2023
Before you begin, please gather the following documentation:
- A copy of your child's Certified Birth Certificate (the official copy you received from the County).
- A copy of your child's most recent Immunization Record.
- Parent Photo ID -OR- Legal Guardian/Custodian Photo ID with supporting legal documents.
- Proof of Residency (We can accept ONE of the following in the name of the parent/guardian: recent electricity/gas/water bill -OR- lease agreement -OR- Property Purchase Settlement Statement -OR- recent property tax statement) This is required each time you enroll a new student, even if you have a previously enrolled student attending Laurel Public Schools.
Important: The online application will allow you to upload the documents listed above. We recommend that you save these documents in a PDF format on your device prior to beginning the online enrollment process. If you are unable to upload documents when completing/submitting the online enrollment, your application will be placed on hold until the document copies are received by the district via mail or dropbox. Please do not submit original documents; copies only.
If you live outside of Laurel Public Schools district boundaries and would like to apply for Out-of-District Attendance, please find the forms, policies and fees HERE.
Parent Sign Off Forms
Student Emergency Contact and Address verification
2022-2023 Online Application (Login and go to MORE > MEAL BENEFITS)
2022-2023 Paper Application (This form is also available at your child's school)
Out of District Students
Student Attendance Agreement (Application)
Information Request Form (used to request information from previous school)
Athletics and Activities
- Parent/Athlete Checklist and Info
- (FAQ’s) Nonpublic (NP) – Home school (HS)
- Eligibility Checklist - Homeschool
- Eligibility Revisions - Homeschool
- Parent Release Form